Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello World Again!

After adding a post indicating this blog is obselete, now I'm come back to my first home. Yup, this is my first home, but I've been far away from home for a long time since last year. Such a long time thought!

Hello world again...




However I have my primary blog at http://imsuryawan.net. Visit it if have time. But, those is written in Bahasa Indonesia (my mother language), so for you who are not Indonesian it will be difficult to understand the articles.

So why do I decided to post here again? Well, the main consideration is because I want to have an english blog, so I can interact with blogger from other country. Another reason? Don't know yet! Hehehehe...

Alright then, please just enjoy my blog. Leave your comment if you like it, and give me some backlink. Hehehe...

Cheers...

No comments: